It was the sunset when he put his had on my shoulders. Blue-red skies, so blue as the farewell might be, so red as the life will be.
- How long?
- For them? Maybe forever, maybe one day longer... - My Jinn is sad today and I'm not sure, why?
- Want to see them back? - It was just my faith in impossibility. - Want to give them a few seconds more?
- The stone is the stone, Eve. The not-alive is...
- We can try, Jinnie, why not? You tried. - Tears warmed my face. What the day is today?
- Do you believe in magic, Eve? When were you crying last time?
Honestly, I don't remember. What can it change, my tears? Terracotta cheeks, porcelain temples, stony trap, the eternity.
- Are you still afraid of the sarcophagus? - Just my thought, his crazy and psychedelic fear, conjecture. Do the Genies have a kind of trauma??
- We do have the hearts. Is it making you better? - I hear his question, I can't find his mind, the one I feel, skies in fire and howling wind.
-It is the Time, Eve, that wind, it is the breeze, uncommonly, experienced. Nothing cannot be back, we have to pay for this, from us, our particles, all who we are...
The man on crossing, perception of junction, step forward step back, I saw him before. Before of what? Where is he going now?
- That moment when can go to nowhere, Eve. How many times were you dying?
Honestly, I don't remember, what can it change, my death? Terracotta palms, porcelain thumbs, stony breath after all.
- Jinnie, what day is today? You are talking about the Death, yes? - The warm touch, route, depth. - Why here is so cold?
- Do you know what was before them, Eve? Do you want to see?
- No!!! - My feeling was No, my blood said Back, my senses Stroke pushing me back. Do not be imprisoned, Do not let Them to imprison you.
- You and Us... - His whisper, his step, gates slam shut.
WTF... Terracotta-Stony gates. Nothing more, nothing less, nothingness. I am smashed. With them... With??? Oh no, whatever, not they!!! Buried alive. Do not move, do not turn back, this is a delusion, you do not hear them, you are only the... Author???
- RED! - Shreds of his voice. - Blue and Red.
- What is she doing here??? - Rustle - Is she our Salvation???
They stepped, closer, they are the coldest I ever met.
- Hey, I am not him!!! - I was shouting. - Do not step on me!!!
There was something crushing under my feet. Sounds like... Ice? Not possible. Or yes, it is the frozen stone, millions of them, buttered Time.
- Go! - This is my Jinn - Get out from ice!!!
Go where? I am stuck, for eternity. With them and their horses. What the Jinn said? 'Ride them'. It was about the Dragons. Sorry, this is what I said! Was it? Upper, North, South. Go upper. Before they will arise...
- The woman is a woman is a woman... - Sometimes the thoughts are touching, the desires surrounding.